Creating a Poll in a Meeting
- You can also create a poll by clicking Polling during the meeting. This will open up your default web browser where you can add additional polls or questions.
- If you create Polls in meeting, students will not be able to see that you are creating them. Note: Make sure that you are not sharing your screen.
Downloading a report of poll results
You can download a report of the poll results after the meeting. When viewing a report of the poll results, take note of these things:
- If registration was turned on and the poll was not anonymous, it will list the participants' names and email addresses.
- If registration was not on, the polling report will show the profile names of authenticated users in the same account.
- If the poll was anonymous, it will show "anonymous" for the participants' names and email addresses.