First check to see if you already have the Desktop App installed.
Your installed apps will appear (Zoom may show up on the second or third page if it is installed):
If you do not see Zoom, follow the instructions to install the Desktop App.
On a Windows computer click the Windows button. Look under Z to see if Zoom is installed:
You may also type “Zoom” into the Search Bar that appears when you click the Windows button. If Zoom does not appear, follow the instructions below to install the Desktop App.
3. Open the file you downloaded and follow the prompts on your screen to install.
4. Once you have installed the application, you must choose the Login with SSO button.
5. Enter Suffolk into the blank and press Continue:
6. A page will open on your browser, and you will be prompted to enter your Suffolk credentials:
7. Once you sign in you will be prompted to allow the app to open. Click Allow:
8. The main screen of the desktop app will open:
9. The next time you start a meeting from Blackboard, suffolk.zoom.us, or from a meeting link you’ve saved or been sent, a window will open with this prompt: